¼ cup oil
¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
4 teaspoons milk (or nondairy milk)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅔ cup flour
Pinch of salt
⅓ cup Baker’s Choice Chocolate Chips
⅔ cup chopped good-quality chocolate (or chocolate chips)
1 teaspoon oil
- Line a 12-cup mini muffin tin with mini liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, sugars, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour flour and salt over wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate with a teaspoon of oil over a double boiler or in short intervals in the microwave.
- Drop about a teaspoon of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin liner, spreading chocolate evenly on the bottom and up the sides of the liner. Round about half a tablespoon of dough between palms and press into each liner, flattening the top. Drop more chocolate over each ball of cookie dough, covering the top entirely.
- Place the muffin tray in the fridge until chocolate is hardened, about 30-60 minutes. Store the cookie-dough cups in the fridge for up to a week.
Yield: 12 mini cups