These easy-to-make, healthy treats are perfect for kiddush on Yom Tov mornings or as part of your dessert table. Store any extras in your freezer for a quick, on-the-go energy snack. –Sara
¾ cup almonds
12 pitted Medjool dates
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
Melted chocolate, for dipping
- Pulse the almonds in a food processor until they are in small pieces. Pour into a bowl.
- Process the dates until they become a paste.
- Combine processed almonds, dates, cocoa powder, and peanut butter, and mix to combine. Form into balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Dip the balls one at a time and place on a parchment-lined sheet.
- Refrigerate or freeze for a quick, healthy bite!
Yield: 1 dozen