½ cup oil
28 oz. green beans,
washed and thoroughly dried
8 oz. button or baby bella mushrooms, washed, dried, and diced
6 oz. pastrami, diced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a wok or pot, heat the oil.
2. Fry green beans for 3 minutes, then remove from the pot and set aside.
3. Discard most of the oil that remains in the pot, leaving just a bit (for step 4, below).
4. Add mushrooms and pastrami and sauté
5. In a serving bowl, mix together green beans, sautéed mushrooms and pastrami, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.