2 tablespoons instant coffee
1 cup boiling water
1 sleeve graham crackers
½ stick (¼ cup) J&J butter sticks,
¾ cup liquid whip topping
1 (8-oz.) container Mehadrin
whipped cream cheese
1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
1 (5.3-oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
1 tablespoon (1 packet) gelatin powder
About 12 lady finger cookies
Cocoa powder, to dust
1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in
boiling water. Set aside.
2. Prepare the crust: In a food processor fitted with the S blade, crush graham crackers into fine crumbs.
3. Transfer crumbs to a bowl and add butter. Mix well.
4. Pour into a 7- or 8-inch springform pan and press firmly to create an even crust. Freeze for about 30 minutes to set.
5. Prepare the cream cheese mixture: In the bowl of a mixer, beat whip topping on high speed until soft peaks form. Transfer to another bowl or container and set aside. (No need to wash the mixer bowl.)
6. In the mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and Greek yogurt until smooth. Add sugar and mix well.
7. On low speed, mix the whip into the cream cheese mixture until just combined.
8. Measure 3 tablespoons coffee (from step 1) into a small bowl or cup, reserving the rest for step 11. Add gelatin and mix well. (You may need to heat this to help dissolve the gelatin.)
9. Add 3–4 spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture to the coffee/gelatin and stir quickly until well blended. Pour into the mixer with the rest of the cream cheese mixture. Mix until combined.
10. Remove the pan from the freezer (see step 4). Pour half the cream cheese mixture over the crust and spread in an even layer.
11. Working with one lady finger at a time, dip into the remaining prepared coffee and place in the pan, over the cream cheese layer. (You’ll need to move quickly so the cookies don’t fall apart.)
12. Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the lady fingers. Refrigerate overnight until set.
13. When you’re ready to serve, dust cocoa powder over the top.