1 cup (2 sticks) butter
¾ cup dark brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ package instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon baking soda
2¼ cups flour
1 (9-ounce) bag chocolate chips
2 (3.5-ounce) Rosemarie Harmony milk chocolate bars, broken into chunks
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix to combine.
- Add in dry ingredients, including vanilla pudding mix, baking soda, flour, and chocolate chips, and mix.
- Drop tablespoons full of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
- After removing cookies from oven, press Rosemarie chunks into cookies (this must be done while they are warm). Let cool.
Yield: 30 cookies or 10 jumbo cookies